Project Details This certified Phius Passive House build is located on the banks of the Clackamas River and will be a two story, 2,467 sqft zero energy ready custom home when complete. The original home was destroyed in a wildfire, so our team took the opportunity to replace it with the high performance standards expected from Passive House US. Framing began in January of 2023. The home is designed to utilize passive solar in it's minimal shape, and will utilize state of the art mechanical systems like the Minotair Heat Pump and SanCO Water Heater.
- Type: New Single Family Residential - Passive House
- Home Specifics: Oregon City, 2,467 sf, 3br 3ba.
- Certifications: PHIUS 2021 Core, EA Zero Energy, DOE ZERH, Energy Star, Indoor Air Plus, WaterSense
- Mechanical Systems: Minotair Pentacare v12 ducted heat pump, Electric radiant tile, SanCO Split heat pump water heater, low flow toilets, EV Ready electrical panel
- Solar: Solar Photovoltaic Ready